Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Last Discovery Activity

Hi,

I really appreciated this educational opportunity - it was fun and allowed a glimpse of Web 2.0. I was worried that I was getting so far behind with technology, etc and now at least I understand that Rollyo is not something to do with cigarettes! I am tempted to check out the 43 things and continue on my learning journey. My husband is a Year 7 teacher and would like to use these activities with his students. Do you have to ask permission from or pay something to the developer?

I'll miss doing these activities - I really liked being able to work away at my own speed. So much of what we do at ACL is group oriented and I really don't learn well that way. Thanks for thinking about those of us who like individualized discovery!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Woohoo! Congratulations on finishing all 23 tasks :D

As for your question - I'd email Jayne and ask her about it. :)