Tuesday, November 13, 2007

YouTube Discovery Week

HI,

My husband works with a former librarian and she told me about a new sitcom about librarians, which is/will air in Australia. She told me that the promo was on YouTube so I did a search and here it is. It looks like it might be funny. I love comedy and miss the comedy shows that I used to watch in Canada. My nephew is getting married in London, Canada in December and I'd like to see a video of it. I must ask my sister to take a video and upload it on YouTube so I don't miss anything.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It does look funny :) I liked the bit where she asked the guy to leave his backpack behind the counter! Maybe your sister could bypass youtube and send you the video file? :)

Unknown said...

Looks like you're racing through, well done on an amazing catch up! Please just blog a couple of words about rollyo and then I can credit you for thing 12. :D