Monday, November 12, 2007

Zohowriter

HI,

It worked but Zohowriter kept freezing up - I finally got it to publish on my blog after 7 tries!
I chose Farecast as my Web 2.0 application to discover because my husband and I are hoping to fly to Japan at some point and I want to see how to find the best deals on tickets. This is like other travel sites, you plug in the flight dates, times etc and the software comes up with the cheapest flights. It also shows comparisons for prices against Expedia, CheapAir, CheapTickets, Hotwire, BookingBuddy and others. It had the cheapest fares and it supported searches for flights out of Auckland (which some of the other travel software did not). Highly recommended!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's great that it supports flights from Auckland, so many sites leave us out! :)