Wednesday, November 14, 2007

NetLibrary Discovery Week

Hi,

I'm impressed with the collection of ebooks subscribed to by ACL. I'd like to learn Photoshop so I've put some of the basic Photoshop titles in my list of favourites. I used to be a Technical Writer for an oil company before I went back to get my MLIS. I'd like to do some freelance writing so I've put "Awaken the Writer within" in my list of favourites too. There are also some interesting looking health titles and lots of study guides for students. I still prefer reading a printed book and magazine but I am moving towards using technology to download books. If I complete this and get an MP3 player, I plan to download books using Overdrive - my commute is a long one (1-1 1/2 hours each way!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I still prefer reading the printed version too, maybe they'll design some sort of screen that doesn't hurt the eyes soon :)